Aston Martin Racing News Notebook
DSC sat down with AMR boss John Gaw and Paul Howarth this week following a tour of Prodrive's facility in Banbury, for various discussions ahead of the new season. A full interview with Howard will be live on DSC soon; before that though, here's some snippets as the 2017 WEC Prologue edges ever closer: Wet ...
15 news found
- This year's Geneva Motorsport show turned out to be a significant one for Aston Martin Racing, after Aston Martin CEO Andy Palmer announced that the team is committed to the World Endurance Championship for a further five years. It's a really promising announcement, one which not only puts a value on the championship for a ...Read more
- Aston Martin's stand at the Geneva International Motor Show saw a very important announcement from Aston Martin CEO Andy Palmer who confirmed the brand were committing to the FIA World Endurance Championship for a further five seasons. That's important on two fronts: A long term commitment, in its own right, is a rare beast and ...Read more
- Aston Martin has announced that a limited number of World Endurance Championship wing sets - which have been on Aston Martin Racing's Vantages this year - will be available to purchase. Limited to 250 pieces worldwide, each collection is framed and includes all nine iconic 'WEC' wings badges mounted on a clean white mount. To ...Read more
- The Aston Martin Vantage took a bird's eye view of London this week when team sponsor Mount Anvil perched the #95 car on the roof of the Dollar Bay tower in the Canary Wharf business district. ...Read more
- Aston Martin Racing has joined forces with Spirent Communications - the leading provider of verification, assessment, analytics, and device intelligence solutions - for two rounds of the 2015 FIA World Endurance Championship (WEC), while exploring opportunities for a longer-term technical partnership. ...Read more