1. Data protection, declaration of consent in accordance with Sec 107 TKG
Using your data
- Dealing sensitively with customer data, especially in connection with the visited Website is of greatest importance for MOTORSPORTAL GmbH, Stadiongasse 5/15, 1010 Vienna, Tel: +4314051488, [email protected] ("MOTORSPORTAL"). The collecting, processing and use of data is based on the applicable legal provisions, especially on the Austrian Data Protection Act ("DSG") and the Austrian Telecommunication Act ("TKG").
- MOTORSPORTAL indicates that all personal data provided by the users [name, e-mail address], are stored and used only for information purposes on MOTORSPORTAL's projects and marketing of MOTORSPORTAL. MOTORSPORTAL will not disclose personal information to third parties unless it is required by official authorities or law enforcement.
Declaration of consent
- You explicitly agree that we can use your contact details for information purposes on MOTORSPORTAL's and company's projects and for advertorial purposes within the meaning of Sec 107 TKG. You can revoke these consents at any time (eg per E-Mail to [email protected]).
- If you forward MOTORSPORTAL's newsletter to third parties, you are obliged to meet the requirements of Sec 107 TKG and furthermore obtain the consent of the recipient prior to sending (opt-in). You are obliged to indemnify, defend and hold MOTORSPORTAL or company harmless from and against any and all third party claims, damages, liabilities, costs and expenses (including attorneys' fees and expenses).
- If the consent to process personal information is revoked, MOTORSPORTAL will immediately stop sending further information and/or marketing materials and delete all personal information.
Use of plugins
- The Website may contain programmes (plugins) provided by Social Media platforms. These will be identified by symbols (eg "Find us on Facebook", "Like" button).
- MOTORSPORTAL indicates that by the use of a plugin of this kind, your browser sets up a direct link to the servers of the Social Media platforms. The server of the Social Media platform will automatically receive information about your Website visits. As a result these user data will be assigned to your Social Media account. If you do not wish to allow the Social Media platform to gather such data you must not use the Services.
- It is not clear to MOTORSPORTAL, what kind of data may be stored and processed by the Social Media platforms. For further information please contact the respective operator of the Social Media platform. If your account shall not be assigned to the Website, please log out from your Social Media account before visiting the Website.
2. Cookies and Google Analytics
- Google will use this information to evaluate your use of the Website in order to render reports on the Website activities for the Website operators and to perform ser-vices connected to the use of the Website and the internet. If necessary Google will transfer this information to third parties, provided that this is legally prescribed or as far as third parties process these data on behalf of Google. However, in no event Google will associate your IP address with other data stored by Google.
- By modifying the settings of your browser, you are free to prevent installation of these or certain cookies. Please note that in such a case, the Website or individual services of the Website may be not or only partially available to you for technical reasons.
3. Right to information, correction and deletion
- If you demand it in writing and prove your identity, you have a right to free information about your personal data processed by MOTORSPORTAL (Sec 26 DSG). Additionally, you have a right to correction of false data and deletion (Sec 27 DSG). For any question in this regard or other requests, please contact MOTORSPORTAL (eg via e-mail to [email protected]).
- If you access pages or files on this Website or are requested to enter information about you, we indicate that we cannot guarantee complete security for the confidentiality of the provided data in view of the existing security risks on the Internet.
- MOTORSPORTAL undertakes appropriate technical and organizational security measures in accordance with Sec 14 DSG to protect your personal data against accidental or unlawful deletion, alteration or loss and against unauthorized disclosure or unauthorized access.
- Moreover, MOTORSPORTAL and its employees are obliged to comply with data secrecy according to Sec 15 DSG.
5. Final provisions